After opening any below PDF map or picture, use CTRL+P to print, or use your browser’s print button
New for 2020: all groups will enter the Winter Park Resort’s SOUTH ENTRANCE when entering the resort for any reason. All the below maps relating to the resort have been revised to show this entrance. CLICK HERE for a picture of what this entrance looks like, and other details.
- Performance Site Map Use this map! Please do not use GPS with the school address shown on your Trip Info report. There are steep hills that need to be avoided with a motor coach near the performance site.
- Bus Parking Map and Instructions for Awards Ceremony & Street Dance at Winter Park Resort
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rental Locations Your assigned rental location can be viewed on your group’s Trip Info report. This map does not show the rental locations at the resort very well. If your group is staying overnight at the resort, and getting rentals at a specific location at the resort, AND the festival staff is not meeting you for your rentals, Detailed Winter Park Resort rental locations map is a better map.
- Parking at the Winter Park Resort Map and Festival Staff 1st Meet Location at the Winter Park Resort Map YOUR Festival Staff 1st Meet Location at the resort can be found on your Trip Info report, within WPSMF Online, available to view in February. This 1st meet location is where you will first meet a festival staff member at the resort on your group’s FIRST ski day arrival at the resort. For groups arriving in buses, motor coaches, vans, and personal vehicles- this will most likely be at the Vintage Hotel Parking. For groups that have already spent the night, or checked into lodging at the resort, this location will likely be at the Black and White Checkered Flag near West Portal building. This map will show where the Black and White Checkered Flag is located, where ultimately every group will meet festival staff members, for a group’s Ticketing packet, Safety Talk, Beginner Lessons, and possibly Equipment Rentals at Winter Park Ski Resort
- Overnight Lodging Locations Map
- If your group is staying overnight at Zephyr Mountain Lodge or Fraser Crossing/Founders Pointe condos at the Winter Park Resort base, and has arranged with the festival to check-in the day or evening prior to your 1st day of recreation, or arranged for your lodging check-in the same morning before that day’s recreation, see this map/instructions: Charter Bus Arrival for Groups Staying Overnight at Winter Park Ski Resort . Do NOT use this map, or drive directly to your assigned lodging location at the resort base, if you have been instructed to first arrive at the Vintage Hotel parking for your Festival Staff 1st meet location! Your buses will only be allowed entrance to the resort base during your scheduled check-in time later that day.
- Ski Shuttle web site with route map and schedules This is a link to the ski shuttle service’s website for all routes, and a map of all routes (not an easy map to print due to its size). Please view the Transportation topic link from the Ski Locker main page (or WPSMF Ski Locker Transportion link) for more details if your group will be using the free Ski Shuttles throughout the Winter Park Area. If staying at Beaver Village Condos and relying on shuttle transportation, be sure to visit Specific Information for Lodging Facilities under the Beaver Village Condos section