Your choice of ski days and nights to spend during any festival week. Performances this festival week would be on Thursday, Friday and possibly Saturday morning with our Awards Ceremony on Saturday evening. Beautiful Winter Park, Colorado is nestled in a valley below the breathtaking Rocky Mountain continental divide just 67 miles northwest of Denver. The Winter Park Ski-Music Festival is the original , longest operating, and highest attended ski music festival in the nation creating lifelong memories for well over 140,000 past participants!
This unique festival provides the ultimate musical experience and the excitement of spring snow skiing for school instrumental and vocal ensembles. And its affordable!
Request our festival information on the form below. We will send you our most current information including festival package prices when available.
All festival packages include:
- overnight lodging (you choose the overnight lodging location and # of nights)
- ski lift tickets and ski equipment rentals for 4 days, whether you ski that many days or not.
- beginner ski or snowboard lessons
- substitute winter activities for persons electing to not ski or snowboard, such as downhill tubing, chairlift rides, snowcat tours, snow shoe tours, and more! The only detail about this last festival week, is whether the tubing hill at the ski resort will be open this week, reducing the number of non-ski activities we offer for persons choosing to not ski. Please stay tuned, or call the festival office for any updates on this tubing topic.
- a travel protection plan purchased on behalf of every festival attendee
Complimentary director package for music groups with 20 or more students. PLUS 1 complimentary adult package for every 20 students!